All the hyperlinks that are included in this web page are additional information about tourism that is going on both in Northwest Minnesota and the surrounding region. Hopefully, this will provide an easy way for viewers to find interesting informational links. Please feel free to contact Jennifer if you would like an entry added or altered.
Unique Sites Listing Locations in NW Minnesota:
- Green Routes – Online mapping tool that documents unique places in Minnesota.
- Minnesota’s Historic Northwest – A site highlighting the nine county historical societies in the region.
- Tourism Center – a program of the University of Minnesota Extension Service, in our area a part of the University of Minnesota Crookston Campus
- Watchable Wildlife – Wildlife viewing areas in Minnesota and other states.
The Surrounding Area:
- Bemidji Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Fargo & Moorhead
- Detroit Lakes, Minnesota – Tourist information about Detroit Lakes, Vergas and Callaway
- Detroit Lakes Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Lake of the Woods – Information from Lake of the Woods Tourism and Lake of the Woods & Baudette Chamber of Commerce
- Mahnomen – City website with links to county-wide tourist information
- Northwest Angle & Islands Chamber of Commerce
- Department of Natural Resources
- Explore Minnesota – Information about the state of Minnesota
- Minnesota North Star – The official website for the state of Minnesota
- MNHS – Minnesota Historical Society
- Alerus Center – Event center in Grand Forks, ND
- Chester Fritz Auditorium – Entertainment center on the University of North Dakota Campus.
- Fargo – City website
- Grand Forks – City website
- King’s Walk – An Arnold Palmer signature golf course
- North Dakota Tourism – Official website of the North Dakota Tourism Division
- Ralph Engelstad Arena
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- USA Government – Information about the United States of America
Canada, Manitoba: North America: